Sunday, August 10, 2008

STR1 Grades

Rubidium, Sodium and Strontium - your grades for the first quarter are finished (but are not yet final final final). I said I would post it today but something happened to my internet connection (and it gave me time to recheck my calculations)

Before I post your grades (still deciding if I will write your name down), here are some statistics:
  • No one got a 1.00
  • The highest rounded-off percentage grade is 95
  • There are 12 students in three sections who got a 1.25
  • There are four who failed, with one of them getting a 5.0 because of non-submission of requirements
  • Sodium has the best per section average of 1.833, followed by Rubidium with 1.848 and Strontium with 1.917. However, Strontium has the most number of 1.25's.
I have yet to post the scores due to certain circumstances, but for sure I will give you your unofficial 100% tally if you request for it personally on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment